Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gin & Jacqie Contest

 +

 SASSY ANISH - G142
(fav. Green stripe)

  W.H.Y do i need it 
????

1.
Frens do called me like Ninja Tuttle... coz i carry a bulky laptop bag,
thus...
I need something more than just a bag 
which is a light and sleek looking laptop bag to move around

2.
i do carry too many bags

 thus...
I need something more than just a bag
that i can sling it on my shoulder or carry it like a tote

3.
My laptop bag was back pack type & looks very dull
thus...
I need something more than just an ordinary bag
that colorful, presentable, stylish & trendy


***

 +
 ORGANIZE JACQ - G007
(Fav. Purple)

 W.H.Y do i need it
???

1.
saves my time
preventing me from having to search,
car key, house key, hanphone office, personal hanphone, biz cards, wallet... etc
giving me more time for other, 
more important (and hopefully fun) things in life.

2.
eliminates stress 
and 
gives me back some much needed energy


 ***

WHY ???
MOMS SHOULD GET A BAG FROM 



1. At Gin & Jacqie ...

practical and stylish...

2. HIGH QUALITY 

 Materials and fabrics are 
gorgeous fabrics, 
innovative detailing,
selected to be durable, 
low on maintenance 
and 
wardrobe-friendly...

3. VERY MUCH affordable... 
Do not cost a bomb 

Price as low as RM18...
don't believe me click Gin & Jacqie ... 


4.VERY EFFICIENT DELIVERY

 
Delivery by Pos laju
  dijamin sampai pada anda - cepat & selamat 

5.  FREE SHIPPING...

0 comments:

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Hot Sonakshi Sinha, Car Price in India